Travel back to the frontier times by staying at our Frontier Cabin! Here you'll find yourself dreaming of the earlier times where life consisted of covered wagons and fur trapping.
The Frontier Cabin will recreate those frontier days for you. It's decorated cozily to make you and your guests feel like you're living during the times when catching and hunting your dinner was an every day job.
Our cabins are cozy, but feel free to bring your Teepees if you're feeling adventurous. You'll surely fit right in.
The Frontier Cabin's outside boards were hand crafted from dead pine trees that grew right on the mountain. A one-man sawmill was used to create this with passion for preserving history.
The cabin is equipped with a bunk bed affair. There is a full sized bed with a twin sized bed on top. Although we're a cozy cabin, you may have up to 4 people for your stay.
Most cabins can't fit a kitchen, but ours have just that. With a stovetop, sink, microwave and a refrigerator the Frontier cabin has everything you'll need to whip up any and every meal you'll want during your stay with us.
The best part about this cabin is our beautiful lopi wood stove that have glass doors to view the fire. Use it to stay warm after a day of exploring; it'll give you and your guests that true cabin feel.
This cabin does allow for handicap access. Dogs are welcome with our standard per dog, per night fee.
What Guests Have to Say
"The experience of vast open pastures, greenery and the unobstructed views for miles and miles had quite a recharging effect on all of us" - Alok - Seattle, WA.
About the Ranch
We are a green resort, meaning we follow the "Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle" motto. As our ranch is based upon living many years ago, we want to preserve the land and the wildlife that's surrounding.
The ranch has a basketball court and sandbox for the kids to enjoy. Because we're out on in the valley, we don't have great cellular service but we do have great WiFi for those of you who can't live without it!
If you love animals as much as we do, you'll be sure to bring them too. We are a dog friendly ranch and we know they'll love the wide open valleys/pastures as much as we do.
Have a horse or two? Bring them to the horse hotel so they can enjoy the trails and pastures too.
Speaking of those trails, our ranch has many free trails available for your use. Take a day hike to see the views or take a stroll at the end of a long day. Whether you're running the trails for that daily work out or just enjoying a walk, our open trails are perfect for everyone in the family.
If you're into fishing too then bring your bait and poles, we are nearby to many fishing lakes! They provide the opportunity to fish for the greatest catch.
Eden Valley WebCamClick here to see our year round web cam. (stunning!)
About Oroville of Okanogan
When booking any of our cozy little cabins that are just outside of Oroville, you'll have access to gorgeous scenic views and the opportunity to explore the historic nearby towns.
Located 5 miles south of the Canadian border, you and your family/friends will be surrounded by breathtaking pastures and valleys that lay between the forested mountains with incredible granite features.
Whether it be Summer or Winter, you'll be able to explore the public lands and trails as well as the local towns and local ghost towns. There are trail heads that you might hike or ride your bike on. At night, sit around the fire pit and gaze at the stars. If you're from the city, you'll be sure to appreciate the glistening stars among the dark sky without the light pollution.
The nearby lakes offer water sport opportunities as well as amazing fishing experiences to be had. Go a few miles more and you'll have access to great skiing, sledding and snowmobiling during the colder months.
Okanogan Country is full of opportunity to explore the wildlife, plant life and even bird life that exists here. Go fishing nearby and grill it over the fire pit for dinner or utilize our Coleman BBQ's.
Have a shopper in the family? We don't have big malls or fancy shops but, the local towns has great thrift and antique stores that are full of good finds to take home with you to remember your trip here.
The Goldener Inns Promise
Here at the Eden Valley Ranch, we vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. We know that booking a rental property cabin for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some, while others know their way around it. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your visit to our home. We have onsite property management that are available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Dogs Allowed
- Handicapped Accessible Home
- Starry Starry Nights
- Dark Sky Association
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Family Friendly
- Bird Flyways
- Historical Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking Trails
- Historical Sites
- Wildlife Viewing
- Name: Frontier Cabin
- Status: Active
- Type: Cabin
- Country: United States
- State: Washington State
- Destination: Okanogan Valley
- Location: Oroville
- Ranch: Eden Valley Guest Ranch
- View: Full Forest View
- Internet: Yes
- Floors: 1
- Entrance Floor: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: FT
- Bunks: Yes
- Baths: 1
- Normal Occupancy: 3
- Sleeps: 3
- Max Occupancy: 4
- Parking: 2
- Pets: Dogs
- Checkin: 04:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: EdenValleyGuests.com
- Manager: Eden Valley
- Full Bathroom Unit
- Queen Bed Unit
- Child Friendly Unit
- CO2 Detector(s) Unit
- All Dogs Allowed Unit
- Larger Groups Allowed Complex
- Full Kitchen Unit
- Living Room - Including Sofa, Led/TV, etc… Unit
- Single Car Parking Unit
- Smoke detector Unit
- No Smoking Unit
- Wood stove Unit
- No Telephone In Unit Unit
- Long Term Rentals Welcome Unit
- Patio Lounge Chairs Unit
- Boat Trailer Parking Complex
- Handicapped Accessible Home Unit
- Wood Fireplace (Seasonal) Unit
- Multiple Car Parking Unit
- Minimum Rental Age is 25 Unit
- Smoke detector(s) Unit
- Mountain Area Area
- Ski Resort Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Rural Area Complex
- Mountain Resort Complex
- Dark Sky Association Complex
- Full Mountain View Unit
- Starry Starry Nights Unit
- Paper Towels Unit
- Gas Barbecue Unit
- Coffeemaker Unit
- Cooking Wares Unit
- Glassware Unit
- Flatware Unit
- Microwave Oven Unit
- Plateware Complex
- Pots & Pans Unit
- Cooking Range Unit
- Refrigerator - Freezer Unit
- All Sundries Provided Unit
- Oven Unit
- Basic Soaps Unit
- Disabled Access Bathroom Unit
- Cleaning at Departure Unit
- Iron & Board Complex
- All Linens Provided Unit
- Daily Cleaning Available Unit
- Wheelchair Accessible Unit
- Family Friendly Unit
- Self Service Accommodations Unit
- RV Parking Complex
- Free Parking Complex
- Rustic Accomodations Complex
- Ramp for Disabled Access Unit
- On Site Manager Complex
- Pharmacy Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Telephone in Building Lobby Complex
- Unreliable Mobile Phone Coverage Unit
- Catholic Church Complex, 10 to 15 Miles
- Evangelical Church Complex
- LDS Church Complex
- Protestant Church Complex
- Remote Accommodations Unit
- Remote Accommodations Complex
- Small Plane Airport Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- 24 Hour Assistance Complex
- ATM Machine Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Banking Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Front Desk open business hours Complex
- Holiday Decorations Complex
- English Speaking Staff Complex
- Convenience Store Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Grocery Store Area
- Shops Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Medical Clinic Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Piano Complex
- Walking Tours Complex
- Rental Video Library Complex
- Casino Gambling Area, 50 Miles or more
- Playground Complex
- Book Library Complex
- Free Video Library Complex
- Board Games Complex
- Attractions Area
- Bird Flyways Unit
- Antique Stores Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Hiking Trails Complex
- Big Game Hunting Complex, 5 Miles
- Bird Hunting Complex
- Birding Unit
- Wildlife Tours Complex
- Historical Tours Neighborhood, 10 to 15 Miles
- High Speed Wireless Internet Complex
- High Speed Wireless Internet Complex
- Telephone Unit
- Horseback Riding Complex
- Freshwater Fishing Area, 8 Miles
- Mountain Biking Trails Unit
- ATV's allowed on the property Area
- Downhill Skiing Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Snowmobiles Allowed at Unit Complex
- Running Trails Complex
- Motorcyles allowed at Property Complex
- Museums Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Historical Sites Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Tavern Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Historical Area Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Churches Area
- Wildlife Viewing Unit
- Historical Property Complex
- Golf Area, 10 to 15 Miles
Thanks for everything
Thanks for everything -- I appreciate it more than you know. Until we meet again!!!"
Peaceful-- relaxing and the beautiful surrounding
We had a great stay. Peaceful-- relaxing and the beautiful surrounding made it magical.
We hope to see you both again. P.S. thanks for showing us the horses.
Thanks for everything. Thea says she won't forget you. You have a beautiful place, We'll be
Already a member? Click to login
Not a member? Request info below
Say you saw Frontier Cabin Cabin (1092) on NapoleonCabin.com