Looking to get away and hide out for the weekend? Then our Hideaway Cabin might be the one for you (and possibly your friends/family if you feel like sharing this adventure).
Enjoy the scenery from this cabin while listening to and watching all the bird life that exists throughout the valley.
This cozy and quiet cabin will give you all of those relaxing hideaway feels you yearn for during your day to day life in the big city.
The Hideaway Cabin's outside boards were hand crafted from dead pine trees that grew right on the mountain. A one-man sawmill was used to create this with passion for preserving history.
The cabin is equipped with a queen sized bed and a pull out couch that opens into a double sized bed. Although we're a cozy cabin, you may have up to 4 people for your stay.
Most cabins can't fit a kitchen, but ours have just that. With a stovetop, sink, microwave and a refrigerator the Frontier cabin has everything you'll need to whip up any and every meal you'll want during your stay with us.
The best part about this cabin is our beautiful lopi wood stove with glass doors to view the fire. Use it to stay warm after a day of exploring, it'll give you and your guests that true cabin feel. Dogs are welcome with our standard per dog, per night fee.
About the Ranch
We are a green resort, meaning we follow the "Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle" motto. As our ranch is based upon living many years ago, we want to preserve the land and the wildlife that's surrounding.
The ranch has a basketball court and sandbox for the kids to enjoy. Because we're out on in the valley, we don't have great cellular service but we do have great WiFi for those of you who can't live without it!
If you love animals as much as we do, you'll be sure to bring them too. We are a dog friendly ranch, we know they'll love the wide open valleys/pastures as much as we do.
Have a horse or two? Bring them to the horse hotel so they can enjoy the trails and pastures too.
Speaking of those trails, our ranch has many free trails available for your use. Take a day hike to see the views or take a stroll at the end of a long day. Whether you're running the trails for that daily work out or just enjoying a walk, our open trails are perfect for everyone in the family.
If you're into fishing too then bring your poles and bait, we have two ponds free to your use!
Eden Valley WebCamClick here to see our year round web cam. (stunning!)
About Oroville of Okanogan
When booking any of our cozy little cabins just outside of Oroville, you'll have access to gorgeous scenic views and the opportunity to explore the historic nearby towns.
Located 5 miles south of the Canadian border, you and your family/friends will be surrounded by breathtaking pastures and valleys that lay between the forested mountains with increidble granite features.
Whether it be Summer or Winter, you'll be able to explore the public lands and trails as well as the local towns and local ghost towns. There are trail heads that you might hike or ride your bike on. At night, sit around the fire pit and gaze at the stars. If you're from the city, you'll be sure to appreciate the glistening stars among the dark sky without the light pollution.
The nearby lakes offer water sport opportunities as well as amazing fishing experiences to be had. Go a few miles more and you'll have access to great skiing, sledding and snowmobiling during the colder months.
Okanogan Country is full of opportunity to explore the wildlife, plant life and even bird life that exists here. Go fishing nearby and grill it over the fire pit for dinner or utilize our Coleman BBQ's.
Have a shopper in the family? We don't have big malls or fancy shops but, the local towns has great thrift and antique stores that are full of good finds to take home with you to remember your trip here.
The Goldener Promise
Here at the Eden Valley Ranch, we vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. We know that booking a rental property cabin for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some, while others know their way around it. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your visit to our home. We have onsite property management that are available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Dogs Allowed
- Dark Sky Association
- Starry Starry Nights
- Family Friendly
- Internet in Some Units
- Historical Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Bird Flyways
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking Trails
- Wildlife Viewing
- Historical Sites
- Name: Hideaway Cabin
- Status: Active
- Type: Cabin
- Country: United States
- State: Washington State
- Destination: Okanogan Valley
- Location: Oroville
- Complex: Eden Valley Guest Ranch
- View: Full Territorial View
- Internet: Yes
- Floors: 1
- Entrance Floor: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: QC
- Bunks: No
- Baths: 1
- Normal Occupancy: 3
- Sleeps: 3
- Max Occupancy: 4
- Parking: 2
- Pets: Dogs
- Checkin: 04:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: EdenValleyGuests.com
- Manager: Eden Valley
- Full Bathroom Unit
- Queen Bed Unit
- Child Friendly Unit
- CO2 Detector(s) Unit
- Larger Groups Allowed Complex
- Full Kitchen Unit
- Living Room - Including Sofa, Led/TV, etc… Unit
- Single Car Parking Unit
- Smoke detector Unit
- No Smoking Unit
- Wood stove Unit
- No Telephone In Unit Unit
- Long Term Rentals Welcome Unit
- Minimum Rental Age is 25 Unit
- Handicapped Access, None Unit
- Patio Lounge Chairs Unit
- Boat Trailer Parking Complex
- Wood Fireplace (Seasonal) Unit
- Smoke detector(s) Unit
- Mountain Area Area
- Ski Resort Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Rural Area Complex
- Mountain Resort Complex
- Full Mountain View Unit
- Dark Sky Association Complex
- Full Territorial View Unit
- Starry Starry Nights Unit
- Paper Towels Unit
- Gas Barbecue Unit
- Coffeemaker Unit
- Cooking Wares Unit
- Glassware Unit
- Flatware Unit
- All Sundries Provided Unit
- Oven Unit
- Microwave Oven Unit
- Plateware Complex
- Pots & Pans Unit
- Cooking Range Unit
- Refrigerator - Freezer Unit
- Basic Soaps Unit
- All Linens Provided Unit
- Cleaning at Departure Unit
- Iron & Board Complex
- Daily Cleaning Available Unit
- Telephone in Building Lobby Complex
- Family Friendly Unit
- Self Service Accommodations Unit
- Rustic Accomodations Complex
- RV Parking Complex
- Free Parking Complex
- Internet in Some Units Complex
- Catholic Church Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Evangelical Church Area
- LDS Church Area
- Protestant Church Area
- Remote Accommodations Unit
- Remote Accommodations Complex
- On Site Manager Complex
- Pharmacy Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Unreliable Mobile Phone Coverage Unit
- English Speaking Staff Complex
- Convenience Store Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Grocery Store Area
- Shops Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Medical Clinic Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Small Plane Airport Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- 24 Hour Assistance Complex
- ATM Machine Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Banking Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Holiday Decorations Complex
- Front Desk open business hours Complex
- Casino Gambling Area, 50 Miles or more
- Rental Video Library Complex
- Piano Complex
- Walking Tours Complex
- Playground Complex
- Attractions Area
- Television Unit
- Board Games Complex
- Book Library Complex
- Free Video Library Complex
- Bird Flyways Unit
- Antique Stores Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Wildlife Tours Complex
- Historical Tours Neighborhood, 10 to 15 Miles
- Big Game Hunting Complex, 5 Miles
- Bird Hunting Complex
- Birding Unit
- Hiking Trails Complex
- Telephone Unit
- Horseback Riding Complex
- Mountain Biking Trails Unit
- ATV's allowed on the property Unit
- Freshwater Fishing Area, 8 Miles
- Downhill Skiing Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Snowmobiles Allowed at Unit Complex
- Running Trails Complex
- Motorcyles allowed at Property Complex
- Museums Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Historical Sites Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Tavern Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Wildlife Viewing Unit
- Historical Area Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Churches Area
- Historical Property Complex
- Golf Area, 10 to 15 Miles
Thanks for everything
Thanks for everything -- I appreciate it more than you know. Until we meet again!!!"
Peaceful-- relaxing and the beautiful surrounding
We had a great stay. Peaceful-- relaxing and the beautiful surrounding made it magical.
We hope to see you both again. P.S. thanks for showing us the horses.
Thanks for everything. Thea says she won't forget you. You have a beautiful place, We'll be
Already a member? Click to login
Not a member? Request info below
Say you saw Hideaway Cabin Cabin (995) on NapoleonCabin.com