Click on the Calendar tab to begin.
Or telephone us at 866-925-7086 for further assistance.
Directions to Washington State
GETTING TO WASHINGTON STATE:
The state is located in the extreme Northwest corner of the contiguous United States. It is bordered by Oregon to the South, Idaho to the East and the Canadian Province of British Columbia to the North. The Western side of the state is bordered by the Pacific Ocean.
DRIVING: All areas of the state can be reached by major Interstates or good state roads. Running North-South through the Western part of the state is Interstate Five which comes from Oregon and continues up to British Columbia where it becomes Canadian Highway 99. Another North-South Route is Interstate 82 from Hermiston Oregon, up through the tri-cities of Pasco, Richland and Kennewick. It continues North through Yakima eventually becoming highway 97 and crossing Wenatchee, Chelan and the Okanogan Valley before reaching Canada. Interstate Ninety runs East-West in the almost center of the state coming from Idaho, through Spokane in Eastern Washington and terminating in Seattle to the West. Other East-West highways are Highway 12 in the Southern part of the state and Highway 2 in the northern part.
FLYING: There are major international airports in Seattle Tacoma area (Western Washington) and Spokane in Eastern Washington. Access to the state is also easy from Portland International in Portland Oregon, just across the river from Vancouver Washington (not Vancouver BC) in the Southern part of the state and from Vancouver BC just across the border from Blaine and Bellingham Washington in the Northern region of the state. There are also jet serviced airports in Wenatchee, Yakima and the Tri-Cities.
RAIL: Amtrak provides passenger rail service North-South through Seattle Tacoma and East West through Spokane to Seattle.
Directions to this property
**Please prepare for Winter driving during snow season. Driveway is not plowed and you will need chains and/or AWD in wintery conditions**
FROM Tonasket, WA:
- Take WA State Route 20 East out of town from Tonasket.
- Stay on SR-20 for about 20 miles from town.
- Make a left onto Bonaparte Lake Road (There will be a small indicator sign before the turn saying "Bonaparte Rec Area"
- Stay on Bonaparte Lake Road for about 6 miles
- Make a left onto Squattersville Road; there will be a sign marked "Squattersville" as well as a bright blue mailbox for reference.
- Napoleon Cabin will be the 5th house on the right-hand side, with a sign saying "Napoleon Cabin" marked #9.
- Enter the house from the back where you will find the lockbox with key inside.