- Floor Plan
- Ranch Plan
- Videos & 3D
- About Us
Click on the Calendar tab to begin.
Or telephone us at 866-925-7086 for further assistance.
Directions to Washington State
GETTING TO WASHINGTON STATE:
The state is located in the extreme Northwest corner of the contiguous United States. It is bordered by Oregon to the South, Idaho to the East and the Canadian Province of British Columbia to the North. The Western side of the state is bordered by the Pacific Ocean.
DRIVING: All areas of the state can be reached by major Interstates or good state roads. Running North-South through the Western part of the state is Interstate Five which comes from Oregon and continues up to British Columbia where it becomes Canadian Highway 99. Another North-South Route is Interstate 82 from Hermiston Oregon, up through the tri-cities of Pasco, Richland and Kennewick. It continues North through Yakima eventually becoming highway 97 and crossing Wenatchee, Chelan and the Okanogan Valley before reaching Canada. Interstate Ninety runs East-West in the almost center of the state coming from Idaho, through Spokane in Eastern Washington and terminating in Seattle to the West. Other East-West highways are Highway 12 in the Southern part of the state and Highway 2 in the northern part.
FLYING: There are major international airports in Seattle Tacoma area (Western Washington) and Spokane in Eastern Washington. Access to the state is also easy from Portland International in Portland Oregon, just across the river from Vancouver Washington (not Vancouver BC) in the Southern part of the state and from Vancouver BC just across the border from Blaine and Bellingham Washington in the Northern region of the state. There are also jet serviced airports in Wenatchee, Yakima and the Tri-Cities.
RAIL: Amtrak provides passenger rail service North-South through Seattle Tacoma and East West through Spokane to Seattle.
Directions to this property
Directions from Wenatchee:
- Take Hwy 2 North out of Wenatchee
- After about 12 miles, stay heading north on Hwy 97 as Hwy 2 turns and heads East
- Stay on Hwy 97 for about 115 miles heading North until you reach Oroville
- Hwy 97 becomes Main street in town; follow it for several blocks and turn right onto Central Ave
- Turn left on Cherry Street after about 6 blocks
- After crossing the bridge, Cherry Street becomes Chesaw Road, stay on Chesaw road as it turns and heads East
- Stay on Chesaw Road for about 10 miles and take a right onto Dry Gulch Road
- Take a right after half a mile onto Eden Valley Lane
After entering the complex:
-Heading into the complex, the Lodge will be the first building on your left (check-in is inside the Lodge)